Monday, November 1, 2010

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

So I find myself at the mercy of others...

Having called the Department of Justice about the failed business name registration I was given a little hope that there may still be a chance of securing the business name that I want so desperately.  Turns out that the grounds for rejecting my application are that there is another business name that deals in childrens' products.  Having done a little research, the very helpful person  at DoJ, told me that they sell second hand baby clothes and products.  She advised me that I may be able to have my submission reviewed in light of the fact that they sell 2nd hand goods and I clearly have distinguished myself by specifying that I'm all about rugs.  Fingers crossed it works!  I sent an email to have it reviewed on Friday, so hopefull within the next couple of days (but probably not until next week because of Melbourne Cup holiday) I'll know whether Piccaninny Rugs will be an official business name.  Please wish me luck!

I'm also waiting to hear from the organiser of a popular baby and children't market to find out whether I have secured a stall in December.  I've checked their website but can't find any information about when I should expect to be notified.

And let's not forget the little terrorist that regularly holds me hostage to his demands and refuses to let me get anything done around the house.  It's 9:30am and I'm still sitting here in my pyjamas waiting for him to go to sleep so that I can have a shower and make a start on another rug.

So much for being autonomous and doing what I want when I want to!

Patience is a virtue...

No comments:

Post a Comment